SBI giving these benefits for these account holders- Do check for more
State Bank of India (SBI), has said that if you apply for ‘SBI RuPay Jan Dhan Card’ then you can get accident insurance cover up to Rs 2 lakh. The SBI informed about this scheme on bank’s official twitter handle. “It’s time to put yourself on the road to success. Apply for SBI RuPay Jandhan card today,” SBI tweeted.
Benefits of Jan Dhan account :-
– The benefits of government schemes directly come into the account.
– Free mobile banking facility is also provided with the account.
– Overseas facility after 6 months of opening of Jhan Dhan account
– Accidental insurance cover up to Rs. 2 lakhs
– Life cover up to Rs. 30,000
– The account holder is given a RuPay Debit Card from which he can withdraw money from the account or make a purchase.
– Interest is received on deposit.
– Money transfer facility across the country
– Easy to buy insurance, pension products through accounts.
– If there is a Jhan Dhan account, then accounts will be opened for pension in schemes like PM Kisan and Shramayogi Maandhan.
Who can open Jan Dhan account?
Any Indian citizen, whose age is 10 years or more, can open a Jan Dhan account. You can also transfer your basic savings account to Jan Dhan Yojana account. For this, you have to give an application to the bank manager that your account should be transferred to Jan Dhan Yojana……Read More>>