PF withdrawal online, Here is a step-by-step guide
The Employee Provident Fund (EPF) is one of the best ways to save money for salaried individuals. The scheme encourages savings for individuals, for their retirement. But, in case of an emergency, you can even withdraw that money. You can either withdraw the money physically or online.
You can use the online withdrawal claim facility only if your Aadhaar is linked with your UAN. Earlier, it was mandatory for employees to have the attestation of their employers to facilitate withdrawal.
Here are the steps to follow to fill the EPF withdrawal form and initiate a claim online:
1. Login to the EPFO portal using the UAN and password.
2. Verify KYC details by clicking on the ‘Manage’ tab.
3. From the top menu bar, click on the ‘Online Services’ tab and select ‘Claim (Form-31, 19 & 10C )’ from the drop-down menu.
4. ‘Member Details’ will be displayed on the screen. Enter the last 4 digits of your bank account and click on ‘Verify’.
5. Click on ‘Yes’ to sign the certificate of undertaking and proceed further.
6. While filing the online withdrawal claim, there are three options of forms:
a) Form 19 (only PF withdrawal) – It is used to withdraw the entire accumulated PF amount, also known as final settlement.
b) Form 10C (only pension withdrawal)– This form is used to withdraw only the pension amount.
c) Form 31 (part withdrawal of PF) – This form is used for processing a partial withdrawal request…..Read More>>>