How to download the Masked Aadhaar
‘Masked’ Aadhaar card, your 12-digit Unique Identification number (UID) is hidden and only the last 4 digits are shown, while all other information remains the same. Notably, a Masked Aadhaar service is equally valid as a government identity proof at all places. UIDAI to introduce the Masked Aadhaar, in order to protect the sensitive, personal information of users.
How to download the Masked Aadhaar :-
- Log on to the UIDAI website
- Under the ‘Aadhaar Online Services’ section, click on ‘Download Aadhaar’ link.
- In the Next page, select ‘Masked Aadhaar’ as your preference.
- Enter the required details viz. Enrolment ID/Aadhaar Number/VID, Full Name, Pin code and Security code, and click on ‘Request OTP’ button.
- Enter the OTP received on your Aadhaar-registered mobile number, and select ‘Download Aadhaar.’
Password Protection: You can access the document by entering the password, which is essentially the first four characters of your first name in capitals, followed by the four digits of your year of birth……Read More>>