Enjoy Tirupati darshan with IRCTC ‘Govindam’ tour package details here
With a history that dates back to over twelve centuries, the Tirupati temple is the jewel in the crown of ancient places of worship in Southern India. The sacred temple of Lord Sree Venkateswara situated on the Tirumala hill, nestling among the seven hills in the Eastern Ghats, 26 km by Ghat road from Tirupati is a famous tourist attraction.
With IRCTC Govindam tour package, tourists and pilgrims can enjoy Tirupati Darshan at affordable price. The tour will cover Tirumala and Tirchanur district. The package includes train journey in Sleeper/3AC, accommodation for comfort & standard at Tirupati, road transportation in seat-in vehicle basis for both categories, all sightseeing and excursion as per the itinerary, special Darshan at Tirumala & Tiruchanur, food service: breakfast + lunch + dinner, guide service, travel insurance and all applicable taxes.
As per IRCTC Tourism website, pilgrims have a mandatory dress code:
1. Gents: Dhoti (White) and shirt or kurtha and pyajama.
2. Ladies: Saree or salwar kameez (with pallu compulsory).
3. Pilgrims are advised not to wear clothes such as T-shirt, jeans etc. as the same are strictly prohibited irrespective of any age group.
Terms and conditions of the package:
1. IRCTC is not liable for missing of one or more services as per the itinerary due to late running of trains. Tourists should strictly adhere to the timings failing which IRCTC will not be liable for missing of any service including darshan and return train. If the tourists miss the bus arranged by IRCTC at any place, they should reach the next place of the itinerary on their own.
2. Tourists should take care of their personal belongings and luggage. IRCTC is not liable for losses or thefts…..Read More>>>