Galaxy S6 Edge issues, new iPhone gestures, Moto updates & more – Pocketnow Daily
Kickstart your new year and challenge yourself to learn something new with a free 10-day trial to http://lynda.com/pocketnow – It’s used by millions of people around the world and has over 3,000 courses on topics like web development, photography, visual design and business, as well as software training like Excel, WordPress, and Photoshop. All of their courses are taught by experts and new courses are added to the site every week. Whether you want to invest in a new hobby, ask your boss for a raise, find a new job or improve upon your current job skills in 2015; http://lynda.com/pocketnow has something for everyone!
– HTC announces the affordable One M8s for Europe http://pocketnow.com/2015/04/02/htc-one-m8s
– Motorola clarifies Android Lollipop update plans for first-gen Moto X, Moto E http://pocketnow.com/2015/04/02/motorola-lollipop-updates-2
– Microsoft accepting appointments for Surface 3 demos http://pocketnow.com/2015/04/01/surface-3-demo
– Apple Watch’s Force Touch again rumored for next iPhone http://pocketnow.com/2015/04/02/iphone-force-touch
– New Galaxy S6 Edge owners reporting out-of-box screen defects http://pocketnow.com/2015/04/02/galaxy-s6-edge-scratches
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about HTC’s announcement of the One M8s for Europe. Motorola follows with its confirmation regarding software updates for existing Motorola devices. Microsoft then takes the stage as the company is apparently going to require appointments for you to try the Surface 3. Then we talk about some of the Apple Watch controls that might reach the next iPhone. We end today’s show talking about the recent complaints on the Galaxy S6 Edge display.
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!